Note: Below is an event notification sent by Capexil
Warm Greetings from CAPEXIL – India’s Premier International Trade Facilitation & Export Promotion Council under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
As you appreciate that the Latin America & NAFTA Region especially Brazil &Mexico are the most significant trading partners for India, with immense export potential for Indian Manufacturers & Exporters. However, it has been hugely underutilized & the Indian Entrepreneurs are still to tap& explore these regions to the utmost level. In recent years, India’s total trade with this region has increased substantially especially with Brazil & Mexico being top two leading economies in this region but there is still long way to go and a lot to achieve as Brazil is the 8th Largest Economy in the world followed by Mexico as one of the Top Economies of NAFTA Region.
To strive further on this path, CAPEXIL intends to organize very exclusive B2B Events (Buyer Seller Meets) along with series of Importers’ Outreach Programs, Business Networking Sessions at Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Mexico City (Mexico) during first week of December, 2018. This event is specifically planned and will be executed between Indian Exporters & Latin American Importers – Distributors – Stockiest as well as relevant Industry Associations – Chambers in Brazil & Mexico in order to promote Indian Exports of Building & Construction Materials, Home Décor & Furnishing Products (including Granite, Marble, Natural Stones, Ceramic Products, Sanitary Ware, Bathroom Fittings, All kinds of Tiles, Paints, Varnish & Allied Products, Glass & Glassware, Plywood & Wood Products, Cement & Clinker Products etc.), All types of Rubber Manufactured Products (Non Tyres& Tyres Sectors), Minerals & Mining Products, Books – Publications – Printing & Paper Products etc.
Brazil & Mexico hold immense business opportunities for India as per the below EXIM Data which itself proves the great potential of these markets & prospect for Indian Exporting Community of above mentioned CAPEXIL Products.
Brazil and Mexico’s Import of CAPEXIL’s Product from World
| Calendar Year
(Value in USD Thousand)
India’s Export of CAPEXIL’s Product to Brazil & Mexico as per Calendar Year:
| Financial Year
(Value in USD Thousand)
|India’s Export to BRAZIL||
|India’s Export to MEXICO||
In order to achieve maximum mileage from the said event, CAPEXIL plans to organize series of Buyer Seller Meets(B2B Events) coupled with Business Networking Sessions, Importers’ Outreach Programs, Field Visits & Follow Ups to convert the entire exercise into comprehensive business proposition for our member participants.
Highly Subsidised Participation Charges under MAI Scheme of Govt. of India especially for the benefit of MSME & SSI Exporters: Rs.1,40,000/-per member firm (Rs. One Lac Forty Thousand only)which includes…
- Participation in all the B2B Events (Buyer Seller Meets) / Business Networking Sessions / Importers’ Outreach Programs as well as Field / Clients’ Visits (if feasible & planned)
- Company Profile in CAPEXIL’s prestigious Colourful Brochure to be distributed for desired exposure
- Hotel – 5 nights for 1 person per company on Twin Sharing in both the countries
- Refreshment & Lunch during B2B Events / Buyer Seller Meets
- Airports & Venue Transfers in Group
In case of the additional second person / official participating & traveling from the same company, the Participation Fees per Company would be Rs. 1,80,000/- (Rupees One Lac Eighty Thousand only)
In case if you are not interested to avail Hotel as well as Group Transfers for Airport & B2B Venues etc., you may participate @ Rs. 90,000/- (Rupees Ninety Thousand only) per company for 1 Person and for additional second person (if any), the Participation Fees would be Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac only) per company.
- In addition to above, Reimbursement of Air Travel (Partial or Full for One Person from One Company in Economy Excursion Class) may be provided to the eligible member exporters subject to approval of the MOC&I& subject to maximum ceiling of Rs. 1.00 Lac for 1 person per company on compliance of all requirements & documentation as per MAI Guidelines & requirement of Accounts & Finance Dept. of the Council.
- To avail subsidy of Rs.1.00 lac, apart from other conditions of MAI Guidelines please note i) Members of CAPEXIL with exports upto F.O.B. value of Rs.30 crores in preceding financial year. ii) Members to have completed 12 months of membership and is regularly filling returns with CAPEXIL iii) Permissible only to the regular Director / Partner / Proprietor of the company iv) Claim forms duly filled-in and completed in all respects must be submitted to CAPEXIL within 90 days of return to India.
- The Participation Fees as mentioned above is Non Refundable in case of cancellation by the Member Firm after applying for any reason / circumstances whatsoever including Medical Emergency or any other issue.
In case of Rejection of Visa of any of the delegate in spite of his/her submission of all the documents as per requirement in timely manner & following all the procedures / process in proper manner, the Council may refund maximum up to 75% of the payment / fees or less which the delegate has paid to the Council if we find the genuineness in the matter. However, it is solely at the discretion of the Council and the decision of the Council’s Management is full & final.
- Only regular Director / Partner / Proprietor of the company are requested to participate in the said event to interact one to one with Overseas Importers in meaningful way to seal the possible business opportunities.
Please note: This offer is valid only till 16thJuly, 2018 (Monday)
In view of above, applications are invited from member exporters of the above products to actively participate. Kindly send your formal application, payment by Demand Draft / At Par Multicity Cheque / Bank RTGSin favour of CAPEXIL along with attached Registration Form duly filled, sealed & signed to enable us to confirm your participation on First Come First Serve Basis.
ALSO A SOFT COPY OF FORMAL APPLICATION FORM IN EXCEL FORMAT MUST BE SUBMITTED IN EXCEL FORMAT BY RETURN EMAIL TO [email protected] & ACCOUNTS
CAPEXIL BANK DETAIL FOR RTGS PAYMENT OF PARTICIPATION FEES:-
IFSC Code: IOBA0000585
Account with Bank: Indian Overseas Bank
Bank Address: 6 Royd Street, Kolkata 700016
Type of Account: SB
Account Number: SB A/C No. 058501000074371
Beneficiary Name: CAPEXIL
Address: 1/1 Wood Street, VanijyaBhavan, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700016
Beneficiary’s contact no: 033-22891721/22/23 Fax: 033-22891724 E-mail: [email protected] & accounts
For any further query or assistance required, pls. contact the below CAPEXIL Event Officials to assist you.
|Shri V. R. Chitalia, Director, CAPEXIL Mumbai.
Mobile: +91 98203 78805,
Tel.: 022 2351 7178, 23523410/0084
Email: [email protected]
|ShriKuntalGhosh, Ex. Officer, CAPEXIL Kolkata.
Mobile: +91 9674992355,
Tel.: 033 2289 1721/23/25
Email: [email protected]
Looking forward for your active participation & prompt confirmation.
T. K. Bhattacharyya,